Could you be our next Business Developer ?
Auxipress is the leader in media monitoring and data analysis in Belgium. We provide brand intelligence solutions to enable companies to know their media impact, improve their image evolution, or benchmark their image with competitors. Thanks to the right mix between expertise and smart algorithms, we give sens to media and help companies to reach their strategical goals.
To reinforce our Sales team, we are searching for a dynamic, savvy, entrepreunerial sales person who will be responsible for building and forstering relationships with our diversified client portfolio (automotive companies, energy providers, sport brands, cosmetic, food and retail, PR agencies, technologies, pharma,…).
Our new Business Developer will work closely with the Sales Manager to further conquer the Belgian market. He/her will develop projects for customers in partnership with them and the Analysis and Monitoring departments. He/her will benefit from powerfull sales tools and the support of a solid marketeer and graphic designers team.
Are you a Team player ?
A marketing team as well as a pre-sales team are available to sales representatives to help them structure and bring a skillfull eye to customer approaches and presentations. We are therefore looking for a real team player who can use these different resources to achieve success!
Our sales team drives our growth, be part of a challenging and brainy adventure !
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key large accounts for Auxipress and maximize sales opportunities in complex environments
- Identify and qualify new commercial opportunities in Brussels, translate the user’s needs into smart impactful solutions that keep us ahead of the market. Take care of the follow-up of current affairs and manage your client portfolio
- Drive the highest level of customer satisfaction understanding customer’s challenges and respond with a solution-based approach
- Will develop a corporate network with C-Level accounts
- Participate to communication and market events in order to develop your agenda and potential customers
- Carry out targeted prospecting actions on major account prospects, existing customers and former customers, to achieve the new business turnover objectives determined at the start of the year
- Actively participate in prospecting actions, events, undertaken by the company.
What you’ll need
- Significative experience (minimum 2-3 years) as Account Manager or Business Developer with C-level decision-makers
- Entrepreneurial spirit and very good organization skills
- Affinities with media and brands
- Interpersonal skills and enjoy teamwork
- Be customer-oriented with a hunting spirit
- Be autonomous, flexible
- A very good knowledge of French and Dutch, fluency in English
- Excellent networking skills.
What you’ll get
- A great Sales Package of benefits including car, smartphone, laptop, competitive sales commissions
- An easy to reach workplace in Brussels (closeby highways) with connected and modern offices
- A driving, bilingual and sympathic work team
- A great opportunity to develop your skills and to improve youself in the sales and advisory field with support from our Auxipress Academy sales school.