Could you be our next Medior C# Developer ?
Auxipress is the market leader in Belgium in monitoring and analyzing brand media data for communication and marketing professionals. We provide brand intelligence solutions to enable companies to know their media impact, to improve the evolution of their image or to compare it to their competitors. Thanks to a clever mix of expertise and intelligent algorithms, we make sense of the media and help companies achieve their strategic objectives.
The company’s activity is based on a continuous 24/7 analysis of media documents in order to identify and analyze the brand presence of client companies and organizations, and to send clients in different forms (emails, alerts, portal, mobile applications, …) the content and insights relevant to their communication challenges.
Main focus of the mission:
- You will report to the Head Of Development
- You will be responsible for the corrective and evolutionary maintenance of a portfolio of existing and new applications
- You will be responsible for the debugging and testing of applications
- You intervene in application support for incident solutions
- You are involved in the development of new customer platforms
- You have 2 to 3 years of successful experience
- You have a constructive, dynamic and collaborative approach
- You have worked on full stack platform projects
- You have knowledge of the digital ecosystem, the web and social networks
- You have worked in an Agile development environment
- Operating system: Windows 2012, 2016, 2019
- Frameworks: NET FRAMEWORK 4.x, WPF, MVC, MVVM
- Methodologies: Agile SCRUM (JIRA), UML
Development languages skills
- C# (Core Net) – ASP.Net
- SOAP / REST Api
- MS-SQL (>2015)