Auxipress is specialized in media monitoring and analysis. We monitor and analyze print, online, radio, television and social networks. We provide brand intelligence solutions to enable companies to know their media impact, to improve the evolution of their image or to compare it to their competitors. Thanks to a clever mix of expertise and intelligent algorithms, we make sense of the media and help companies achieve their strategic objectives.
Join and lead a team driven by customer success in the world of brand intelligence
The Customer Experience Manager is a team player who enjoys customer contact and leads his or her teams with the following missions:
– Define the department’s objectives and monitoring indicators
– Manage the activity (steering the activity, relaying information to the teams, framing the missions, monitoring the achievement of objectives)
– Create, optimize, manage and supervise operational processes with the constant objective of making the customer experience optimal.
– Be present at client meetings to provide feedback and constructive advice to your teams.
– Assign new customers to your team members
– Oversee the implementation of new customer projects
– Manage the training schedule of our customers on our solutions
– Animate the customer relationship through the intervention of its teams throughout the customer cycle
– Coordinate the interventions of internal teams (Monitoring, Analysis, Billing…) to deliver the expected solutions.
– Develop with his team a proximity with our customers and listen to their needs
– Provide strategic support during customer meetings and be a force of proposal
– Adjust the services to always satisfy our customers’ expectations
– Serve as an escalation point in case of customer dissatisfaction.
– Constantly demonstrate the value and usefulness of our services
– Anticipate renewals and identify risks of customer departure.
– Identify business development opportunities with our current customers
– Create interest in new departments/contactors with our current customers
– Relay development opportunities to the sales team and participate in the development of appropriate solutions
– Participate with the marketing department in customer marketing (mailing, targeting for up-sell…)
– You have a university degree of a Master in Business school, Commercial, Marketing, Information & Communication or similar
– You have a first experience in a Customer Success or Consultant/Account Manager role in a marketing/communication agency
– You have experience in team management
– You like customer contact
– You are a tech savvy and have a genuine interest in products and solutions
– You are fluent in French and Dutch, English is a plus
– You create an inclusive and stimulating team spirit, with clear objectives, open communication and invite to be creative about the team’s approaches and operating modes.
– A competitive salary package
– A complete onboarding giving the keys to discover Auxipress and understand its culture through a dedicated path
– An easily accessible workplace in Auderghem (near the freeways) with modern and connected offices. And soon at “Souverain 25”, with a food-market, a gym including an outdoor swimming pool, coworking spaces etc.
– The flexibility of working from home
– A dynamic, bilingual and passionate work team
– A great opportunity to continuously develop your skills.