Context of the mission:
The IT System Engineer defines the Infrastructure strategy and action plans as part of the IT Roadmap that carries Auxipress’ ambitious development plan.
Auxipress is the market leader in Belgium in monitoring and analyzing brand media data for communication and marketing professionals. We provide brand intelligence solutions to enable companies to know their media impact, to improve the evolution of their image or to compare it to their competitors. Thanks to a clever mix of expertise and intelligent algorithms, we make sense of the media and help companies achieve their strategic objectives.
The company’s activity is based on a continuous 24/7 analysis of media documents in order to identify and analyze the brand presence of client companies and organizations, and to send to clients in various forms (emails, alerts, portal, mobile applications, …) the content and insights relevant to their communication challenges.
Main focus of your mission:
- You evolve within the IT department, and you report directly to the CIO
- You will ensure the good level of service of infrastructures and networks to meet the requirement of high availability 24/7 of information systems.
- You will define and implement plans for the evolution of infrastructures, networks, connectivity, backup systems, and IS security to meet the requirements of the company’s development plan in terms of increasing data volume management, high level of availability and security.
- You collaborate with the development team for technical contributions to infrastructure, servers and databases, the scope of the mission includes telephony.
- You will ensure that the documentation of the information systems is up to date.
You are accompanied in your mission by a Help Desk manager, and by service providers in certain areas of expertise.
- You master the management of an IT infrastructure with high availability requirements that supports business activity in 24/7 mode, involving large volumes of data.
- You have worked on significant infrastructure evolution plans.
- You are aware of the technological evolutions concerning storage and security issues, including the cloud
- You have a constructive, dynamic, and collaborative approach
- You demonstrate a good balance between an operational and a more strategic approach to infrastructure evolution
- You master the Microsoft environment, knowledge of other environments would be appreciated.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT, you have a first successful experience of at least 5 years in a similar context
Technical skills :
Windows server 2003/2008(R2)/2012(R2)/2016
Windows XP/7/8/10 – Linux CentOs
SAN, NAS, VM WARE, Synology & Qnap
Solid experience in Veeam backup technology
Office 365, Exchange cloud, Microsoft
Security, network & firewall knowledge
Sophos, EndPoint Manager, Cisco
SQL SERVER (2000 – 2019)
Knowledge of HP Nimble is an asset
FR, Professional English