Could you be our Writer?
Hybrid (50% homeworking) or 100% homeworking – FR + English written
Auxipress is specialized in media and data monitoring and analysis. We monitor and analyze print, online, radio, television and social networks. Our ‘connected intelligence‘ approach allows communication, marketing and public relations professionals to control their media visibility, anticipate future changes and make strategic decisions with regard to the evolution of media and consumer trends.
Auxipress is looking for a writer who is able to understand, filter and synthesize information from various Belgian media in English and French. This person will also be expected to contribute daily to the reading of the daily press for our clients as well as various linguistic tasks.
Your working environment:
You will work within a structure of about 20 people who analyze six days a week the articles published in the Belgian and international press in order to deliver customized press reviews for thousands of clients in Belgium and worldwide.
Your tasks will be as follows:
- You will search as early as 5am for the most relevant articles that best meet the research profile of our clients;
- You will synthesize quickly, before 7:30 am, in perfect English, information related to European competences and subjects;
- You communicate regularly with your three direct collaborators and the rest of the team in order to quickly deliver to our customers the product that best meets their requirements;
- You have a university degree in translation studies, literature, political science, or similar
- You are fluent in French and English (written and read)
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch (read)
- Knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish is a plus.
- You are able to work early in the morning, six days a week, and are stress resistant;
- You are able to work in a team;
- You have knowledge of the press and the media.
- Attractive gross salary
- Production bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Group insurance
- Monday to Saturday, from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- RTT system: 37 hours per week with 8 days of compensatory rest
- 24 days of paid vacation (+ 8 days of compensatory rest)