Job offer : Analyst Developer
Could you be our next Analyst Developer ?
Auxipress is the leader on its market in Belgium in the monitoring and data analysis of brand media coverage for communication and marketing professionals. We provide brand intelligence solutions to enable companies to know their media impact, improve their image evolution, or benchmark their image with competitors. Thanks to the right mix between expertise and smart algorithms, we give sense to media and help companies to reach their strategical goals.
The company's activity is based on a 24/7 continuous analysis of media documents in
order to identify and analyze the brand presence of client companies
and organizations, and to send to customers in different forms (emails,
alerts, portal, mobile applications, ...) the relevant content and
insights in relation to their communication challenges.
Main lines of the mission :
- Reports to the Head Of Development
- Take charge of the corrective and evolutionary maintenance of an application portfolio
- Collaborates with all the company's business and marketing departments
- Participate in the development of the internal production tools used by the business services to deliver customer services.
- Project management for the development of new platform offers for the company's customers
- Participation in the realization of POC
Your profile :
- First successful experience of 1 or 2 years
- Constructive approach, dynamic, likes to work in a collaborative mode
- Frontend platform development
- Knowledge of the digital ecosystem, web and social networks
- Analyst, knows how to translate an expression of need into a structured project
- Agile development experience
- Knowledge of the media world can be very appreciated
- A very good knowledge of French, basics in NL and professional English
Technical skills :
- Operating System : Windows 2010, Server 2012 - 2016
- Programming languages : C# , JQuery, TRANSACT-SQL, ASP.NET, HTML5, CCS
- Frameworks : NET FRAMEWORK 4.x, WPF, MVC, MVVM
- Databases : SQL SERVER (2000 - 2019)
- Methodologies : Agile SCRUM (JIRA), UML