Internship offer: Human Resources
Looking for a first internship to get an insight into the HR profession as a whole? Or an internship that will allow you to validate and/or put into practice new HR skills? We need you!
Auxipress is looking for a trainee to help the HR Manager in her daily tasks.
A few words about Auxipress.
Auxipress is market leader in Belgium in the field of monitoring and analysis of media and big data. We analyse the exact content of all media: print, radio, television, news, internet and social media. Our solutions allow brands and companies to know their media impact and to discover their evolution in context. We make sense of the media and help companies achieve their strategic goals.
- Recruitment (writing job offers, selection of candidates, answering applications, interviews)
- Internship Coordination
- Taking charge of internship planning and forecasting
- Employee Administration : Processing, checking, preparing and recording documents related to staff activities (personnel files, vacation follow-up, sickness, documents and legal rights, resignation, dismissal, etc.)
- Continuous updating of operations (employee arrivals and departures, birthdays, employee special events, corporate events, etc.)
- Updating of official documents (work rules, contracts, endorsements, etc.)
- Internal communication (email, intranet, etc.)
- Helping to set up an HR marketing plan and so on.
The ideal profile for this internship?
Dynamic, organized, conscientious and HUMAN, the well-being of the employee in the company is particularly important to you. You know how to carry out the projects and missions assigned to you.
- You are a student in a Bachelor's or Master's degree programme in Human Resources or Work/Organizational Psychology.
- You are free to start from February in Brussels or earlier if available.
- You have basic knowledge in MS programs (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- You speak, write and read in French and Dutch, or have at least a very good basic knowledge of both languages. English is a plus.