Internship offer: marketing & communication
Curious to get a first work experience as part of a dynamic and creative team in a leading media analysis company?
Want to put your knowledge in digital marketing/marketing into practice and develop new ones?
Then we need your help!
A word about our company:
Auxipress is the market leader in Belgium in the field of media monitoring and analysis. We identify the exact content of all media: print, radio, television, news, Internet and social media. Our solutions enable brands and companies to know their media impact and to discover their evolution placed in their context. We make sense of the media and help companies achieve their strategic objectives.
Auxipress is looking for a trainee in digital marketing for a period of at least 3 months. You will join the marketing and communication department, composed of a team of 5 young creative people in full swing.
- You will be involved in the team's projects at all levels: from initial creative brainstorming to measuring the results of our actions.
- You will actively participate in our SEO strategy (SEO, SEA, Google analytics, etc.)
- You will help your team to produce and publish content of all types on our various communication channels, including social networks
- You will contribute to the implementation of offline/online BtoB marketing operations on customer and prospect databases
- You will participate in marketing & communication campaigns at all levels and collaborate with other teams to maximize Auxipress' visibility.
- You will take part to our digital campaigns and learn to analyze the results (Reach rate, engagement rate, CTR,...).
- You will learn how to report the results of digital campaigns and how to optimize them.
Your ideal profile:
You are dynamic, organized, curious and enjoy creating and manipulating digital content. Social networks no longer hold any secrets for you, but you also use other channels to get information. You are a team player and are attracted by the world of media and digital marketing.
The required skills:
- You are a student in a Bachelor's or Master's degree with a digital marketing or communication orientation.
- You are eager to learn and are free to start from February 2021 in Brussels or before if available.
- You have basic knowledge of Photoshop and MS programs (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- You want to put your CRM knowledge into practice.
- You are familiar with the terms SEO and SEA or want to know what it means.
- You write flawlessly in French and writing in English for social networks is not a problem.
- If you speak Dutch, even better!
- You know what a CMS is and ideally you have already used it.