Job offer - Sales Account Manager
Could you be our next Sales Account Manager?
Auxipress is the leader in media monitoring and data analysis in Belgium. We provide brand intelligence
solutions to enable companies to know their media impact, improve their
image evolution, or benchmark their image with competitors. Thanks to
the right mix between expertise and smart algorithms, we give sense to
media and help companies to reach their strategical goals.
To reinforce our Sales team, we are searching for a dynamic, savvy,
entrepreunerial sales person who will be responsible for building and
forstering relationships with our diversified client portfolio
(automotive companies, energy providers, sport brands, cosmetic, food
and retail, PR agencies, technologies, pharma,…).
That person will drive as a Leader our teams of 3 Account Managers
and 3 Client Coaches. You will follow them through their sales, coach
them and help them to succeed. In parallel, you take care of your own
porfolio and manage our main clients.
Our new Sales Manager will work closely with the Chief Strategy
Officer to further conquer the Belgian market. He/her will develop
projects for customers in partnership with them and the Analysis and
Monitoring departments. He/her will benefit from powerfull sales tools
and the support of a solid marketeer and graphic designers team.
Our sales team drives our growth, be part of a challenging and brainy adventure.
What you’ll do
Mission statement :
- Management of the sales team and customer relations
- Define objective plans and action plans, both quantified and planned
- Define and initiate leads for prospecting and development of the client portfolio
- Guarantees the achievement of sales objectives, commits to strategic sales and loyalty accounts
- Day-to-day management of teams with motivation, follow-up and support of employees
- Define and follow a structure for the different management bodies of your team: sales meetings, weekly individual interviews, post meeting interviews, etc...
- Monitoring of activity and performance KPIs
- Coaching and continuous training on the success factors for sales and customer loyalty
Market survey & insights offers :
- In-depth knowledge of the market
- Monitoring of the market and players' evolution
- Make proposals for improving the Auxipress offer, both in terms of content and form
- Developing a network of regular contacts with major market stakeholders
- Speaking at customer or corporate events
What you’ll need
- Significative experience as Sales manager or Team Leader, with C-level decision-makers
- Entrepreneurial spirit and very good organization skills
- Be able to lead and motivate teams
- Affinities with media and brands
- Interpersonal skills and enjoy teamwork
- Be customer-oriented with a hunting spirit
- A very good knowledge of Dutch AND French, fluency in English
- Excellent networking skills
- Ready to start in September
- Very good knowledge of Dutch AND French, fluency in English
- Excellent networking skills
What you’ll get
- A great Sales Package of benefits including car, smartphone, laptop, competitive sales commissions
- An easy to reach workplace in Brussels (closeby highways) with connected and modern offices
- A driving, bilingual and sympathic work team
- A great opportunity to develop your skills and to improve youself in the sales and advisory field with support from our Auxipress Academy sales school.