Sales Account Manager
Could you be our next Sales Account Manager?
Auxipress is the leader in media monitoring and data analysis in Belgium. We provide brand intelligence solutions to enable companies to know their media impact, improve their image evolution, or benchmark their image with competitors. Thanks to the right mix between expertise and smart algorithms, we give sens to media and help companies to reach their strategical goals.
To reinforce our Sales team, we are searhcing for a dynamic, savvy, entrepreunerial sales person who will be responsible for building and forstering relationships with our diversified client portfolio (automotive companies, energy providers, sport brands, cosmetic, food and retail, PR agencies, technologies, pharma,…).
Our new Sales Account Manager will work closely with the Chief Strategy Officer to further conquer the Belgian market. He/her will develop projects for customers in partnership with them and the Analysis and Monitoring departments. He/her will benefit from powerfull sales tools and the support of a solid marketeer and graphic designers team.
Our sales team drives our growth, be part of a challenging and brainy adventure.
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key large accounts for Auxipress and maximize sales opportunities in complex environments.
- Identify and qualify new commercial opportunities, translate the user’s needs into smart impactful solutions that keep us ahead of the market.
- Take care of the follow-up of current affairs and manage your client portfolio.
- Drive the highest level of customer satisfaction understanding customer’s challenges and respond with a solution-based approach.
- Will develop a corporate network with C-Level accounts et Participate to communication and market events in order to develop your agenda and potential customers.
What you’ll need
- Significative experience as account manager or business developer with C-level decision-makers.
- A Bachelor or university degree; or similar, preferably in a commercial or marketing / communication background.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and very good organization skills.
- Affinities with media and brands
- Interpersonal skills and enjoy teamwork
- Be customer-oriented with a hunting spirit
- Be autonomous, flexible.
- Very good knowledge of Dutch AND French, fluency in English.
- Excellent networking skills
What you’ll get
- A great Sales Package of benefits including car, smartphone, laptop, competitive sales commissions.
- An easy to reach workplace in Brussels (closeby highways) with connected and modern offices.
- Great facilitites (foodtrucks, fruits, electric bikes, …)
- A driving, bilingual and sympathic work team
- A great opportunity to develop your skills and to improve youself in the sales and advisory field with support from our Auxipress Academy sales school.